Monday 12 October 2015

Clicker Heroes: Update!

Hey everyone! I'm back today to give you a quick update on my progress, ancients, gilds and stages that I'm up to in Clicker Heroes. I'll also talk a little bit about clans and how you could be able to join one shortly.

First of all, I have broken that stage 1500 milestone by a fair way and am actually nearing 1600 whilst on a deep run. My HZE (Highest Zone Ever) is currently 1574 and is the second highest of my clan. Although I have reached this stage I normally ascend at around levels 1400-1450 as I start slowing down after this point.

Next is my gilds which are actually looking quite different! I have abandoned Samurai and now only have gilds into the Power Ranger characters (just a nickname!) which is pretty much Dread Knight and everyone after him. I have 10 gilds into both Dread and Atlas then the rest are still into Terra, a total 155.

Next up are my ancients. As this is near impossible to get a single picture of, here is a little collection of pictures showing all the ancients I have and their levels...



 Sorry about the pictures looking a bit out of whack!

Last but not least, I have started a new account as of writing this post and once able to, I will create a Clan for all of you to join! (if you want to, that is) I will bring out a post as soon as I create this Clan and will ask you to comment on that post with your Clicker Heroes Nickname, and I will accept ONLY those people who comment on the post so as to let only readers join.

Due to the fact that this is a new account of mine that I've created, there will be absolutely no level requirement, as long as you can use clans, you can join! Note: I believe you have to have ascended once to be able to join clans.

Thanks a bunch for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Remember to look out for when the clan is made!

Until next time!
- Deefooty





No comments:

Post a Comment