Saturday 1 August 2015

Clicker Heroes: Relic Drops

Hey everyone! I'm back today with another Clicker Heroes post. In this post I'm going to be talking about relics and going over a few relic drops I've gotten recently.

Here is the first relic I found:


This relic is actually fairly good for me. The extra boss time is always helpful especially considering its so high, the other good things about this relic are the hero cost and treasure chest chance. Since I have Dora max, this is just a bonus and the hero cost is small but is useful.

Relic 2:


This relic is very handy yet again however I had a relic exactly the same just different looking. I decided to keep this one for the looks though :)

Relic 3:


This relic is absolute garbage. Seriously. As soon as I got this, I just salvaged. I mean, come on. Super Click duration and a minuscule amount of idle dps is just nothing compared to my current.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed.

Until next time!

- Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment