Saturday 8 August 2015

Clicker Heroes: Level 1200 & Achievements

Well, It's been a long journey up to this point but I have made it past level 1200 which not only is a huge milestone in itself, but is also a huge milestone achievement wise!


Hitting level 1200 has been a great milestone for me as it makes me feel like through all these hours I have played, I am definitely making steady progress. My main strategy after ascending is to buy 1 level into everyone up to Frostleaf, then upgrading everyone to level 200 and buying all upgrades. After this I put my money into Samurai until he reaches 2525 which is when I start putting my money into Atlas.

This strategy works well as I have my gilds into Samurai and Atlas to speed things up.

Another great thing about this milestone is the achievement itself.

Not only do I get an extra 5% DPS increase, but I have unlocked a new section of the achievements.


These achievements are gained for every 200 levels passed after level 1000 and are some of the last achievements I have to get. In fact, apart from the level achievements, I only have to ascend, find relics and kill bosses!

That's all from me for today on Clicker Heroes. I hope you enjoyed!

Until next time!
- Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment