Friday 8 May 2015

Clash of Clans: The Barbarian King


You know, I don't have a lot of time for gaming, but Blaze convinced me to start playing Clash of Clans.  I knew it would be a problem as it is the kind of game I enjoy.
Well, now it is a couple of months in and I have finally got him. My Barbarian King is alive!  You need a Level 7 Town Hall, a Dark Elixir Drill and Dark Elixir Storage.  You then need 10,000 Dark Elixir.  Once you have them all, you can build your Barbarian King's stone.

Doesn't he look good?

Apparently he is heavily dosed up on Dark Elixir, but it hasn't hurt his swordplay! He really does make a huge difference in attacks, although I haven't seen him in defence yet.

Something I didn't know - at Level 5 he gives me a special attack. Something about releasing Skeletons to help him in his battle, so that will be worth seeing!  Trouble is, at 12,500 Dark Elixir for the first upgrade to Level 2, I can see this might take a while!

When attacking people, it is good to check out what is on offer.  It if isn't at least 100K+ for both Elixir and Gold, I don't bother and now I have a new measure to check - how much Dark Elixir can I steal? It is good to see that some people have more than 1,000 Dark Elixir available, but I am not yet strong enough to seriously gain that kind of advantage.  Still, getting 200-300 per attack is pretty helpful.  I'm sure this will get easier with time.

Anyway, that is it for now...I'll let you know when I get that upgrade!

Game hard, and don't forget to live the real world too.

Morgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment