Tuesday 25 August 2015

Clicker Heroes: Gilded Heroes!

Hey everyone, today I'm here to talk to you about a certain aspect of Clicker Heroes which is Gilds. Gilds aren't so important in the early game and only really become relevant once you hit the Mid Game which is where I'm currently at.



Gilds are things that you can buy for 30 gems at the shop, or can be received every 10 levels (as long as you haven't reached that stage previously) that give your heroes a +50% increase in damage per gild. This number can be increased however through the use of Argaiv, Ancient of Enchantment.

My Gilds so far are as follows...

Samurai: 10
Atlas: 10
Terra: 141

Why these and why so many into Terra?

Well, Samurai is the most cost efficient hero up until you reach Atlas 1000 so it makes sense to put gilds into him to begin with. Samurai is so good that he is the best cost for DPS (Damage Per Second) efficient hero until he reaches level 2525. After this you go to Atlas 1525 then continue with that for each of the heroes after (these aren't exact but are fairly accurate (info from here)).

This strategy works really well for me and I am progressing steadily using the calculator and keeping my gilds up to date. I recently passed stage 1400 and will maybe to an update at stage 1500 so stay tuned for that.

Thanks very much for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Until next time!
- Deefooty

No comments:

Post a Comment