Sunday 25 October 2015

Clash of Clans: The Archer Queen Ability - I Can't Wait!

When I first got my Barbarian King, I thought it was great.  He was a real tank and did solid damage, even if he did tend to wander from time to time.  Then I got my Archer Queen - Wow.

Now that I have been using her for a while, it is clear that her strength is her damage and her distance.  With a Healer on her shoulder, she can take out Air Defence before they can reach the healer.  It is great!

I have been playing a "Hero and Healer" strategy, with each Hero supported by two Healers.  They stay alive a long time and, supported with the right ground troops and a Jump spell and they are a LOT of fun.

In fact, the "Hero and Healer" strategy, when used entirely on the Archer Queen can be incredibly powerful, even right up to TH10.  Don't get scared now!  Some people will use as many as 10 Healers on their Queen just to keep her alive, she is such a powerful unit when in play.

...just don't forget, she only targets the 'nearest' building, so some archers or minions to take out the distractions (extra support buildings) can be an excellent support for her.

Then, when I get attacked and see the Archer Queen ability summoned, I can't wait to get mine to that level.  It looks great and is super effective.

Still, for now I have been working hard and I have her up to Level 4.  It won't be long now.  I'll let you know what I think once I have given her what she needs to get stronger, sneakier and more powerful.

It's gonna be great!

Game hard.

Morgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment