Monday 9 November 2015

Unturned: Intro and Vehicles

I recently found a game that I haven't played for a while and I don't understand why I stopped. It is a game similar to any zombie survival game, but you are more free than in most games. Not only can you search villages and find tools, you can also chop down trees or smash rocks for materials. Using these materials and more you can build a house. An example of a house that is time consuming to build is shown on the left.

You can also find different vehicles and drive them around. Some of these vehicles are only found in certain maps or locations but others can be found almost anywhere. One of the map specific vehicles is a snowmobile which is found in the Yukon map. However these vehicles do need to be refuelled sometimes and to do this you will need a fuel can. I your vehicle does run out of fuel and you do not have any fuel on you then you will have to walk to the nearest town and get some, unfortunately you cannot push your car along. When getting a vehicle to stick with it is best to get the one that has the most protection(if on multi-player) and takes the most fuel. Some people might think that only using 1 or 2 fuel tanks to fill a car is good but it actually means that the car has a small maximum fuel amount.

I believe that unturned is a simple and free game that I would recommend to anyone that likes this sort of game.

That's all for now, I'll see you all later.

-Robot

No comments:

Post a Comment