Friday 13 November 2015

First Ascension! BEST Starter Ancients!

Hey everyone! I'm back today to give an update on my browser account (as well as good starter ancients) and an update to how close I am to getting the official AGG clan started.

First off, I ascended for the first time today and have progressed at a much faster rate then that of my first ascension (obviously). I'm currently up to stage 67 and am progressing smoothly. I ascended for 9 souls and put them all into ancients as the DPS increase is useful but not so much in such small numbers.

The first ancients I bought are Vaagar, Libertas and Dora. Three very useful ancients in their own ways and all useful enough to buy in the early game. Vaagar decreases cool down time of abilities up to a max of -75% (ie. 10min - 2min 30sec) which is incredibly useful early on as abilities are a big part of the game when killing bosses and breaking walls. Libertas is an all around amazing ancient giving extra gold from monsters whilst idle (no clicks for a minute). Finally, Dora gives you a higher chance of getting treasure chests to spawn which is again, useful even in the early game.

Lastly is the ancients that I would recommend getting first. There is a list that can be found here which is quite widely agreed on as an accurate guide. Personally however, I have my own recommendations that go something like this. Remember, this list is for the early game!

1. Siyalatas (DPS increase whilst idle)
2. Libertas (Gold increase whilst idle)
3. Kumawakamaru (Less monsters per stage)
4. Vaagar (Less ability cool down)
5. Atman (Higher chance of primal boss spawn)
6. Solomon (More souls from primal bosses)
7. Mammon (More gold dropped)
8. Dora (Higher treasure chest spawn chance)
9. Mimzee (More gold from treasure chests)
10. Dogcog/Fortuna (Lower cost for hiring & upgrading heroes/Chance of x10 gold)

These ancients, If you see them early on, I would consider getting. The higher ranked ones are generally better in the early stages and then going down the list, the ancients become more effective slightly later into the game. All of these ancients are excellent choices and you should definitely consider buying them if they're an option. IF THERE ARE NONE OF THESE ANCIENTS AS AN OPTION! Reroll. It's not worth getting anything else and the reroll cost is small so just do it.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed/learned something!

Until next time!
- Deefooty


1 comment:

  1. I havent any word to welcome this post.....Really i am inspired from this post....the individual who make this post it was an awesome human..thanks for imparted this to us. guide to full disclosure

    ReplyDelete