Monday 22 February 2016

Terraria: Spider-Man vs Eye of Cthulu

In Terraria you dig, fight and build so that you can survive in a world full of evil zombies, flying eyeballs and possessed armour. You can mine for materials or simply hope to find chests as you try to gain better armour and weaponry to defeat more bosses and enemies. But you don't have to go underground to explore the world, you can build amazing bridges in the sky as you hunt for floating islands made of cloud. But there is much more in this game than just that, as the building possibilities are almost endless in this world of adventure.

In this video I have killed a countless amount of spiders so that I can show you what it looks like to defeat the very first boss, the Eye of Cthulu, using spider armour, minions and the spider queen.




I hope you enjoy watching this video as I certainly enjoyed making it and I will be making a Spider-Man vs the Brain of Cthulu next.

That's all for now, I'll see you all later.

-Robot

No comments:

Post a Comment